We had a trick or treat preview last Saturday. Caleb still didn't want to wear the monster costume, but his parents got it on him anyway. Now remember, this is a little guy who up until now in his life really hasn't had any sugar pumping through his little body.

We were on our way to a neighborhood trunk or treat thing,
and I gave Caleb a flavored Toosie roll.

I was kind of surprised when he whipped the wrapper right off that baby!

He was very pleased with himself and popped the chewy blue candy into his mouth.

Here's the little monster and his mommy and daddy. He's reaching out for his bag o' candy

I'll share a few more monster pictures with you later.
1 comment:
I love the monster costume - that was my next choice for Aidan - he probably wouldn't have cried with that one on.
Post a Comment