Pin It!

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Dixie Vacation

Light the torch and let the games begin...
This morning we are driving to St. George for the Huntsman World Senior Games. Bud will be swimming starting on Wednesday, and until then we'll just be hanging around doing things that all the other old people in St. George do on a day-to-day basis (I don't currently know what that is, but when I find out, I'll let you know).

This is what I'll be seeing all week...

This is who stays at our house. Except Larry (brown plaid shirt) won't be there. Sadness!


This is my husband looking a little too happy receiving a special award from last year.

I think it had something to do with Little Miss Smileyface on his left.

2 comments:

April said...

I'll be at the games too - good luck Bud!

Bekah said...

Good for you Uncle Bud! Good Luck!