I think Caleb just doesn't like being a monster! He wants people to know he's a nice, sweet boy. He had the same attitude when we were trying to get him to hit the turtle pinata on his birthday. It was just a sad little cry like he was trying to say "Why are you hurting this innocent turtle? Don't make me hit the turtle!"
Pin It!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
I'm Not a Monster!
Last night we took Caleb to Wheeler Farm. It was starting to get a little chilly, so Karen tried to put Caleb's Halloween costume on him. Caleb doesn't like his costume and every time Karen tries to put it on him, he starts crying. It's so strange!
I think Caleb just doesn't like being a monster! He wants people to know he's a nice, sweet boy. He had the same attitude when we were trying to get him to hit the turtle pinata on his birthday. It was just a sad little cry like he was trying to say "Why are you hurting this innocent turtle? Don't make me hit the turtle!"
I think Caleb just doesn't like being a monster! He wants people to know he's a nice, sweet boy. He had the same attitude when we were trying to get him to hit the turtle pinata on his birthday. It was just a sad little cry like he was trying to say "Why are you hurting this innocent turtle? Don't make me hit the turtle!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment