Pin It!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Couple Trivial Things

While in St. George, we had the Jeep serviced. In the showroom I noticed these wheels. I thought Karen would like them.

Why? Because it has her initials on it. Or Kyanna's. Same-same.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we also went to Tuacahn to see a couple of musicals. I enjoyed them both very much. This is what you see while waiting for the action to start. Isn't it pretty?

They use the water there very effectively. Since the first story was about Huckleberry Finn, they flood the stage and float across it. It was spectacular.
It's a bit blurry, but you can get the idea. I think I may have heard them say something about no cameras or recording, so don't tell anyone I took this picture, okay? I'm counting on you to keep this hush-hush.

No comments: