
Pin It!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
C is for Yum!
I had a couple of people on my "list" so I made some cookies to brighten their day. Remember how I just cleaned out my craft closet? In the closet were these boxes from when my hubby bought out a defunct dental office about two years ago. At that time, the boxes didn't say yum, or cookies, they had the dental address and "what does your smile say about you" on the box. But I thought they'd be a great container for giving away cookies, so I changed it up.
For a couple of months, I've been wanting to try Snickerdoodles with a twist.
I added some cinnamon chips which I bought from this place, along with eighty-something dollars worth of who knows what! Do you see that little burst of cinnamon happiness right there?
And here you have a whole box full of happiness. Warm happiness, in fact.
Tuck it in and ship it out.
I have more boxes in my craft closet. If you see one on your porch at anytime in the future, you'll know who ditched it at your door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I find one of these ditched on my doorstep.
So cute. Looks yummy!
I'll be hoping one shows up at my door too!!
I think Beema REALLY wants cookies! I love the new blog design:). Great job seeing the true potential of those boxes. So you are so crafty!
Jenny, I don't know why Beema's comment showed up four times, but I've taken care of that now, unless you're right and she REALLY wanted cookies!
Since y'all got two posts today, I'm going to skip posting tomorrow!
Oh man. I wish I lived closer so that you could ding-dong ditch me some snickerdoodle love. Way cute.
Post a Comment