Do you have any leftover candy canes? I did. Lots of them.

So what shall we do with them?

Why, look at that! It makes a heart. But how shall I "glue" them together?

Here's my glue!

I just snipped off a tiny corner of the baggie and filled up the heart.

I smoothed the chocolate a bit with my finger, and then I licked my finger. Then I sprinkled some crushed candy canes into the center.

I added a little red and white sugar too, but it's not really visible, so you don't have to add that.

Besides, it kind of makes a mess.

You know what these are good for? First let me tell you what they are NOT good for. They're not good for just chomping into.

But if you add a little popsicle stick to the back, they ARE good for a stirring stick for your hot chocolate! Yes, very good for that!


No comments:
Post a Comment