
Pin It!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
She's So Pretty
Last week I went to a funeral. My aunt's husband passed away. My aunt is my mom's younger sister, by three years (oops, four years. Thanks for the correction, Cheryl). This picture shows my mom (in the blue), and my aunt sitting next to my mom. My mom's much younger brother is in the back row, standing next to my other uncle's two daughters. The lady holding the book is the author of that book, called Too Many Pickles.
My brother came in from California for the funeral, so we took the opportunity to have lunch at Pei Wei's. It was my first time there! That's my other brother wearing the hat.
Here's my point of this whole post. Look at my mom. She's sitting here with my gorgeous sister.
My mom will be 80 years old in June. Doesn't she look fabulous? She's been quite ill for several weeks, so I'm glad she's finally feeling better! I hope I can look as beautiful as she does when I'm her age, if I get to live that long. I love you, Mom! You look mah-vel-ous! Simply mah-vel-ous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ah, thanks sister. Mom and Aunt Donna are actually four years apart, but yeah, she looks fabulous no matter the age difference!
Yep she looks beautiful! I would never have guessed her age--amazing. I am sorry to hear she has not been feeling well for a few weeks, I hope she feels completely better.
You are completely right on this one!! Mom looks great and very pretty too! I totally agree with you - I hope to look as good in 23 years as she does!! (Dang, only 23 years more to be 80-Impossible!)
No way does your mom look 80! Wow!
Cheryl looks too skinny. Can you please take some treats to her right away?
I'll tell her you said that. She'll be happy.
No I don't, but treats??? Treats sound good!
Glad your mom is doing better. Do they have the super cool drink machine?
They do not have the super cool drink machine there but I was trying to tell them about the one you saw.
Chicago places have the super cool drink machine! We loved it!
Post a Comment