Pin It!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wheeler Farm

Last week we went to Wheeler Farm. They said they had a great pumpkin patch and we wanted to get some good pumpkin patch pictures with Caleb. I guess my level of expectation was higher than it should have been, because I thought the patch was a little sparce.

The sun was just going down and it affected the lighting a bit.


What a cute face!


This boy loves his mom

Something caught his attention...
These guys! They got a little aggressive and I was ready to walk away...very quickly!
They reminded me of a story. Years ago, we went to Forest Lawn to put flowers on a grave. Cheryl was probably about 3 years old. While we were there near the pond, a goose (or perhaps it was a swan) pecked at her. She cried and said "That turkey bit my foot!" I was hoping these guys wouldn't get the same idea!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

That is a way cute picture in the tractor (?) / wagon (?).
I don't like geese. At all. Except the Canadian ones that you see flying over head a few times a year.

Cheryl said...

I think it was a swan. Cute pictures! And by the way, the lemon bars are fabulous even though they're way different from what I expect a lemon bar to be. Love em! Thanks for sharing!

Ren said...

Caleb saw the picture of him looking at me and tilted his head up in the same way to look at me now and give me a huge cheesy grin.

April said...

k, when we went - those geese (?) kept following me around and I was so scared every time I knelt down to take a picture that they would come up and bite me on the butt - luckily they didn't.