Pin It!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Let's Decorate

Now that October is here, I can finally put out the cute Halloween decorations.

Here's the wreath

The candy corn says Trick or Treat

BOO!

I like this little ghost!

Can you see the spider (oh! spider picture alert...but don't worry, it's plastic)

This also says Trick or Treat

The wagon detaches from the pumpkin-head's hand

You'll probably have to click on the picture to see what's here...

And, the grand finale...
Isn't she awesome? I glued the big candy corn (behind the broom) on there myself because there was an empty spot. Love her!

4 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Your decorations are BOO-tiful!

Bekah said...

I like the caramel apples. Cute decos Aunt Patti. Makes me want to decorate too, but I can't even find my decos right now. Boo. Hopefully I can find them all soon enough to put them up before Halloween.
Happy Fall!

regular grandma said...

Your decorations are delightful. I still put out a Witch you painted for me years ago. Most of my stuff is tole painted RS projects from when you and Brenda taught tole painting.
Happy Halloween

Patti said...

Marlene, I can't imagine what witch that is...my memory doesn't go back that far!