Pin It!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leftovers, and Something Brand New

I found another box of Halloween decorations way back in the storage room...thought I'd show you the last of what's hanging around my house. I painted this guy many years ago. I'm sure my kids recognize it!
I also painted her. In fact, I even cut the wood out to make her. I was way into tole painting back then. Not so much anymore. In fact, not at all.

I didn't make this.

Or this...

Or this.

Or this either. Oh! Spider alert.
It looks more like a stinkbug to me. My dad used to call my kids by that loving term of endearment. Lucky them.
Speaking of kids...here's the something brand new part of the post!
Chloe Catheryn arrived yesterday at 2:32 PM weighing 6lbs 10 oz. and measuring 19.5 inches long. Stacey and Chloe are doing great! I don't know how Cody is doing, but I suppose he's one proud daddy! Congrats!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks!!! I'm super excited to have a brand new baby! And your decorations look awesome. I'm jealous that you have so many for all of the holidays! They're all super cute!