Pin It!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Can You Make a Suggestion?

In less than two weeks, I'll be going on vacation. I want to take a book along with me for the down time/airport time/lounging by the pool time. Can you suggest anything? I really need your help!
(You can't really look inside the book) Poems for innocent and experienced travelers?
Since I pay over $270 a year in property tax to the library, I figure I should start using it A LOT more! I haven't been getting my money's worth! So, I'll go take a look around there, but I need some suggestions on what to look for. Hope you'll help me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

the Hobbit is my all time I'll read it no matter how many times I've read it. Great for a trip type book. I also liked Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier which was what I read a few months ago.
Owen said to read The Once and Future King by T.H. White. It is the story that The Sword and the Stone was based from.
Hope you find something good. Let us know what you pick. I love the library.

regular grandma said...

I remember your fabulous mummy. The little bear witch is the one I refered to earlier. I am the proud owner of a Patti original. Happy Halloween