Yep. You'd better be cleaning something when he got home, or you were in trouble! And am I wrong, or is Dad's birthday certificate saying March 3 and Grandma Lystrup said it was March 5 and so we celebrated it on March 5 because of her? I think Tom said it backward on FB yesterday.... Just sayin.
6 comments:
Don't forget behind the fridge.
Hilarious and so true!
Oh, and I better have Samuel come sweep the garage floor.
See, everyone thinks about cleaning when they think about their childhood.
Not just my childhood, Laura, but throughout my entire life when it came to my dad. If he was coming to visit, I went on a cleaning frenzy!
Yep. You'd better be cleaning something when he got home, or you were in trouble! And am I wrong, or is Dad's birthday certificate saying March 3 and Grandma Lystrup said it was March 5 and so we celebrated it on March 5 because of her? I think Tom said it backward on FB yesterday.... Just sayin.
Post a Comment