Pin It!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Eye Candy

As you know, I've joined a card-making group because I'm trying to expand my circle of friends, as instructed in our Relief Society lesson a few weeks ago. Feeling like it was hard for me to "compete" with the others in the card group, I knew I needed to increase my craft supplies. After stopping by my local JoAnn's and handing over buckets of money, I was able to fill up this little container with buttons and bottle caps to embellish my cards.

Here's a close-up of some of the hard to see items. Star buttons...

flower buttons and butterfly buttons, and you can just barely see the dragonfly buttons too.

And snowflake buttons and snowmen buttons and gingerbread men buttons!
My button box is now cute and colorful! Who knew you needed this stuff to make cards?



1 comment:

Laura Read said...

Cute. Show me what else you got.