Yesterday was fun. We had been eyeing a recipe for a couple of days, and variations of that recipe for weeks, maybe longer.
It starts with a chocolate chip cookie recipe from Picky Palate that wraps itself around a S'more.
LynnEl wanted to see my haircut. Here it is!
These things were huge. Seriously huge. I realize you have nothing for comparison other than my lightning-fast blurry hands.
But the best one of all was using these Reester Bunnies!
I am not going to show you Karen taste-testing this cookie because she had chocolate all over her face (so she said anyway), but she declared that every chocolate chip cookie should have a Reester Bunny in it! Then this morning, she asked why I gave away the best cookie (we only made two of them with the bunnies. She ate one, and I gave the other to my friend because she brought me a warm loaf of bread last night!).
Before we ate cookies, we ate salad.
Then we decided to make some normal chocolate chip cookies and share them with some friends.
I love Caleb's little hand reaching in to be my model!
Caleb said it was the best day ever.



1 comment:
A salad before . . . that's classic =) makes it a balanced meal for sure !
Post a Comment