Pin It!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Swinging

After church, we tried to get some pictures of Caleb with his nana. He said it was too bright. So instead, we went in the backyard after a little while and took a few silly swing pictures. It was such nice weather there, unlike the snow-covered lawn that resides at my house.




Even though this one is less silly, I really like it.
Have you met Harley?
I have the most awesome children. Here's one of them. She's beautiful, inside and out.
Caleb got Legos for a birthday present. We'd build the thing, then he would unbuild it.
Look at these eyes.
What a gorgeous boy. He won't like me to say that in a few years.



1 comment:

Ren said...

Wait a sec. Is that the picture you took of me when you promised me you wouldn't post it? I suppose now I'll have to post some pictures of you and Caleb on the swing together. Did I not give you those?