Pin It!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Yard

This is what the yard looked like the first spring after we moved in. Now BOB is gone (Big Old Bush) from in front of the porch. I was happy about that, but still not happy with the yard.
So yesterday, Bud got started on my to-do list for him and did a little more yanking.
Now the bushes in front of BOB are gone too.
I wish I could say that the following pictures are what is now planted there, but no.
Look at how interesting these pink ones are!
I tried hydrangeas to replace BOB, but they died almost instantly.
Wouldn't that have been pretty instead of BOB?
I'm a daisy girl. Always have been. I also love tulips, but they are so short-lived.
This one is for you, Karen! So so so pretty!
Yeah, not going to happen in my yard.
Simple and pretty.
And my favorite of all is this one.
However, I was told that NONE of these flowers are sturdy enough to go in the yard. They are all indoor flowers. I guess I'll have to keep looking for something to replace the other three BOB's. I sure am happy to have them gone!




No comments: