Pin It!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Shopping Extravaganza

Did you watch "Life As We Know It" with Katherine Heigl, and Josh Duhamel? In case you didn't, there's a scene in there where they go shopping at the grocery store. This store is amazing and it's where Josh's character goes to get dates with "their" baby in tow. My point is that the store is awesome, just like this store. In fact, they could have filmed that scene in this store for all I know!
Laura is holding Eliot so he can watch the lady dipping Peeps marshmallow bunny ears in chocolate.
Here's the sweet shoppe. They have ev-ery-thing!
You could just come to this store to eat your lunch or dinner. In fact, they have places designed in the store for you to sit and eat what you just bought.
Sandwich?
Samples?
Bakery-
Ice cream-
Fresh bread-
Nice gumball table.
This guy was waiting for me to take the picture. He thought he was off-camera. Wrong.
Dessert-
However, did you notice a lack of customers? Yeah. Weird. If I lived near this store, I'd be in it all the time. Oh, and they even have a regular grocery section, like if you wanted to buy cereal or eggs or canned peaches. But you know what? I have to take Laura's word on that because I never saw that part of the store.
The name of the store is Giant Eagle and it's somewhere in Ohio, in case you were dying to know.



No comments: