Pin It!

Monday, April 11, 2011

She's Amazing

You've heard me talk about her before. She made this for me for Christmas last year.
Then she made this for my R.S. lesson the last time I had to teach.
We are throwing a huge birthday bash for my mom's 80th, so we've hired Julie to decorate and make some of the food. She wanted to show us a couple of samples. Take a look...
front side view-
back side view-
Another display- can you guess our color scheme? My mom has a thing for red, white and blue.
Ta-da! Here is the creator of all of the above. We double dated with them last week. So much fun!
These are really great people! Oh, and P.S., if you want to hire Julie to decorate your next shindig, your friends will truly be amazed at how awesome your party decorations turn out! Leave a comment if you're interested and I'll hook you up with her contact information.




5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I second that! She truly is amazing. Our best decision for the party was hiring her!!

LynnEl Springer said...

I want what they're having! One of each! YA.HUM!!!! Where are they that they serve such delicious- looking desserts? And yes, she does a fabulous job - I think!

Patti said...

LynnEl, we were at Leatherby's. They're just down the street from my house.

Jenny said...

Julie is AWESOME! I love both of the centerpieces! Is your mom supposed to see these before the party? :)

Patti said...

Jenny, we showed her one, but not the other (and there will be something on all 16 tables). However, she rarely remembers to check my blog.