His work was very impressive.
This one in the garden with the angel was my favorite.
There were two sizes there. One was very large and the other was something that could fit on your wall at home.We saw this very cool exhibit on the other side of the Bloch paintings. Can you tell what it is made from?
Here's a closer view.
I absolutely loved this thing! I would have taken more pictures, but a college student wearing a white shirt and cloth badge security guard told me that taking pictures was not allowed anywhere in the museum. Hmm. Does that mean I wasn't supposed to take all the other pictures I've already shown you?
Probably, but there was no where that said "don't take pictures." So I did, until I was told not to. After the guy left, my sister said "now you can take more pictures, he's not looking." But at that point, it was a matter of obeying and integrity. Couldn't take pictures if those were the rules...but I wasn't going to delete the ones I'd already taken!
I absolutely loved this thing! I would have taken more pictures, but a 
2 comments:
I'm sure there were signs, probably a lot of them, saying not to take pictures. Hopefully you at least thought to make sure your flash was off.
Actually, I DID look all over and saw nothing. I even asked Cheryl if she knew and she said she had not read anything that talked about photographing the pictures. But yes, I DID make sure my flash was off!
Post a Comment