Pin It!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wicked

On Halloween Day (my brother-in-law's birthday!) we had tickets to see Wicked.
We splurged for lunch at McDonald's before we went. We were in a hurry.
This is the wall decoration as we were going up the escalator to our seats.
This is the clock in the lobby.
This is the stage before the play started. I wish I could have taken pictures of the play itself, but they would have escorted me out quite promptly if I'd done that.
Has anyone spilled the secrets of this play to those of you who haven't seen it? If they have, shame shame shame. My lips are sealed! It was an amazing three hours. I loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

wylie said...

Ahhhhhhhh, I am so glad you got to see Wicked, I SO want to see it myself!

samandholly said...

You were in NYC, the greatest restaurant city in the WORLD and you ate at McDonalds!!! I'm crushed!!!!

Amy said...

What a super fun musical!!!!! I loved it sooooo much! How cool to see it in NYC!!!

Bekah said...

I haven't heard anyone tell the details of the play but I did start reading the book. It isn't good. But I have heard only amazing things about the play. Glad you took some time out to enjoy the city (and share it with me!!).