We just got home from our cruise and trip to NYC. The best thing about New York was getting to see Wicked, the musical. It was so deliciously awesome! I completely loved every second of it. Such a fabulous storyline. Loved it!
My review of New York- the sights are fabulous but the people could learn a thing or two about being kind. Central Park was gorgeous this time of year, the Statue of Liberty was majestic, the Empire State Bldg. views were breathtaking (but not quite as good as the views from the Eiffel Tower).
The cruise was great. We went to Boston, Halifax, Quebec, Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Sydney, and back to New York. We had a super time with my family. We might even do it again someday, although my mom says she's had enough traveling and this was her last trip. I'll get pictures up soon. Boy, do I have a lot of pictures!
I guess it's back to reality now. Ho-hum.
5 comments:
Welcome back!! So glad you are home and especially that your trip went fabulously. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you post.
You're kidding right? New Yorkers are totally nice. It's those New Jersey folks that you've got to watch out for.
If New Yorkers are NICE compared to New Jersey folks, I'm NEVER going to New Jersey!
Oh, I loved New York. I was so fascinating. I didn't dare to leave Mason long enough to go to Wicked and that is my one regret (He was all of 6 weeks old!). Can't wait to see the pics. Welcome back!
I heart New York - serious love! The last time we went, John was so impressed with how nice everyone was after I tripped out of a deli and knocked myself silly. He literally had to ask people to step away and let him take care of me. There were at least four people who were hovering and asking if I was alright.
Sorry you didn't have a "nice" New York visit.
Post a Comment