Pin It!

Monday, November 16, 2009

PEI, Cavendish Beach

We were so excited to come here! As you can see, we were the first ones off the bus even though we had to sit way in the back of the bus.

I followed the sign that said "beach access" and it took me here. I figured if I followed the road long enough that I would indeed eventually get to the beach, but I didn't have that much time! U-Turn, go the other way!

That's more like it.

And that too.

But this is what we were really after, the tall grasses growing out of the sandy beach.

Photographer #1.

Photographers #2 and #3.

We all have Nikons- different models.


Nice. But then I hear something...

It's Bud, trying to save us from being the dorks. Too late.

And I still had more pictures to take!

So did she!

Guess I'd better get back on the bus.

This guy has learned that if he hangs out by the road, the buses will stop so people can take his picture. While they're stopped, they toss him some food. Today he got a cinnamon roll.
Loved PEI. Loved Cavendish Beach.
One more port to go and then it's back to NYC.

No comments: