Pin It!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still Greecy

Today's stop is Corfu, Greece.

Tomorrow we cruise all day (I'll spare you more recycled photos of us on some random ship) and arrive back in Venice on the magic day, Nov. 15th. Yikes, 51. Hey, that's interesting... 51 on 15.
Thanks for hanging out with me while I was on vacation. I'll be back for real on Tuesday. My love to all, till then! Ciao (in Italy for such a short time and already I'm talking like a native!)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your wonderful vacation.
I hope you continue to have a safe trip.
Can't wait to see the real pictures.

Mr Jo Bloggity said...

Hey this is John. I was just clicking around from Karen's blog. I had to comment because I've been to Corfu and it's got some beautiful beaches. You're lucky, I would love to get back to the Mediterranean.