I realize that I haven't shown you my Thanksgiving decorations. Since today is the official day of thanks, what better time than now to show you? I love these word blocks that I get (or sometimes commission someone else to get for me) from Krumpets in St. George.
This adorable guy was from Taipan Trading on Black Friday from last year. There's an entire story that goes with it, but it's a boring story so I'll spare you the details.
Originally, I bought him for the porch, but when we left on our trip, I didn't want to leave him unsupervised, so I put him here. Then I enjoyed him so much inside, I couldn't put him back outside, so here he stays.
More word blocks, and a crocheted turkey that my mom gave me several years ago.
This scarecrow is from a R.S. project from my Chino days. He's been around awhile, but is still holding up well.

Another bit of cuteness from Krumpets.

This is a boring piece, but it was all I had for the door. (Note to self: Must find something better for next year.)

MORE word blocks from you know where...

And, I can hardly wait until it's time to take all that down and put up super cute stuff like this guy!
I have so much to be thankful for. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Love the decos. I didn't have much in the way of decorations, I did find some pilgrims at a yard sale. And for the rest I just put up all the paintings and pictures that Ryan has made over the years. It actually looked really cute. But now I am ready to put out Christmas stuff.
Yay!
Post a Comment