Vacation is almost over. I'll be back to posting "live" instead of "Memorex" in just a couple more days. I wanted to show you the transition of the basement bedroom. This first picture shows the paint job we inherited from the previous owner. The bottom part looks blue, but it was really more like purple. Sorry- the bed wasn't made.

Then Bud put up the wallpaper, and it stayed that way for months. Livable, but not finished.

And finally, the weekend before we went on vacation, Bud painted away the pink! Yay!

You may recognize the bedspread. Yes, it used to be on the bed in the master bedroom, but it worked really well with the wallpaper in this room, so we switched it and now have a different one in our room.

I think this is now my favorite "guest" bedroom. I love these colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment