Hello again, friends and family! We have arrived back home, and it feels nice to be here again! I'm sure you're all just so anxious to start seeing all the pictures you know I'm going to be sharing with you. This picture is taken at the very top of the Eiffel Tower. My bucket list is now one less!
After I get all my pictures organized, I will show you the best of the best (because I know some of you might think there's nothing more boring that having to sit through a "slide show" of someone else's vacation). Just wanted you to know that all is well and we had a great trip!
Oh, and thanks Karen, for your post here yesterday! That was a surprise!
2 comments:
Glad you're home! Happy Birthday! And I hope you had a TERRIFIC TIME!!! :)
I want to see all the pictures you took of Caleb while we were waiting for your hubby. Can we start with those?
Post a Comment