Pin It!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ward Dinner

Saturday night I was expecting Karen and Brandon and Caleb to come to our ward dinner at the park. I got a text message from Karen that said "might not make it. much traffic. go Cougars" and then in about 30 minutes they arrived! I was really surprised because I thought they'd given up on trying to get out of Provo (and can you believe BYU stomped UCLA by such a score? Awesome!)
This is Caleb waiting for the water balloon toss to start. Sorry Karen, you've been beheaded.
Here's the action...




Then we go from a happy guy with a balloon to a sad guy with a broken balloon.




He really was having fun on the swing...

And although it's a bad picture, I have to show it anyway for two reasons...

#1, to show that Karen and Brandon won TWO of the counting jars by making the closest guess to the number of items in the jar (gummy bears and hot tamales) and
#2, to show that Caleb wanted Nana to hold him instead of taking pictures.

No comments: