Pin It!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Shower Cake

Since I haven't yet seen anyone post a picture, I will. This was a cute "cake" at Stacey's baby shower a bit ago.

This is a very low-cal cake! Isn't it cute? It's made from diapers. Extremely cute. Good luck on your delivery, Stacey! You'll be a fabulous mommy!

3 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Isn't Katie so talented? I thought it was a terrific cake! And those awesome lollipops April made and the delicious cake Amy made (from scratch - and with REAL whip cream!) - all was GREAT! We had a fun day! Thanks!

Stacey said...

Thank you, that is so nice!! Everyone was so nice at the shower and did so many nice things for me and the baby. Our family is just awesome!

Amy said...

Thanks for posting that adorable cake that Katie made! It's so cute and amazing! I unfortunately didn't even take ONE single picture at the shower - crazy - so please blog away about it! And yes - Stacey will be such a good mommy... That little girl is so lucky to get to be hers. And mine. :) Can't wait to spoil her like crazy crazy crazy!!!!