If you know the people in the photos, leave a comment with their names. The winner will get a prize. I won't tell you what the prize is, because last time I did that, the winner DIDN'T WANT THE PRIZE, and I'm still
Here we go...we'll start with some easy ones. But, maybe they're ALL easy, because I know who they all are! Really, there's probably only 2 hard ones, unless that picture is of you or your sib or your kid!
1
OK, time out. What was the woman in this photo thinking with that hair and those clothes? Holy guacamole. Time in.2

3

4

5
Check out that wallpaper! 6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

Wasn't that fun? Sorry if your picture wasn't posted. Maybe we'll play again someday.
9 comments:
Okay - I have them all - but one mystery guy in 5.
1. Patti, Samuel, Karen, Laura and Danny
2. Samuel
3. Danny
4. Karen
5. Laura and the mystery man
6. Jonathan
7. Valerie
8. Catheryn
9. Kyanna and Joette
10. Kyanna
11. Stacey
12. Amy and Noah
13. Grandpa Brady and Grandma Gerrie
14. Patti with Grandma Gerrie and Cheryl
Those are my answers!! No cheating now from the rest of you!!
I don't know the silver guy either, but I would have said the same as LynnEl for all the rest...she wins, because she beat me to it!
How could you not know the most handsome gentleman ever? That's my grandpa Bill. I think he really is so so handsome.
I must agree with Laura; I just hope I look as good as he does when I'm that old. I guess that means I have to start exercising or something.
But did Samuel and Laura know all the other pictures???
You really couldn't find a cuter picture to post of me?
I love the one of Laura and Grandpa though. He looks so young!
Kake, I LOVE that picture of you, and it shows how young you were when your favorite color became orange!
Oh, and Grandpa was only 51 in that picture. That's only one year older than me! So are you saying I look so young too???
Ok. I promise I didn't look at anyone else's answers cuz I wanted to see if I could do it.
1. Patti, Samuel, Karen, Laura, Danny
2. Sam
3. Danny
4. Karen
5. Ok - I don't know that one. Is that a Rosener Grandpa? with Laura? I'm not sure.
6. Jonathan
7. Valerie
8.Catheryn
9. Kyanna and Joette
10. Kyanna
11. Stacey
12. Me and Noah
13. G and her dad
14. Patti and G and Cheryl
You're so America's Next Top Model in that shot!
That was way fun! I'll check the other answers now and see how I did! :)
Post a Comment