Pin It!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
I'm back!
How did you like having a guest-blogger here yesterday? Karen had linked my blog to hers for yesterday's post and she said it wouldn't be right to get people to click on the link and not have the corresponding story show up. I was wanting to save yesterday's cute pictures for today. Since they're already posted, I'll share other pictures that I took yesterday of Caleb.
Caleb LOVES putting coins into his piggy bank so I gave him my entire supply of coins from my purse.
There's a penny trying to escape!
We went to Red Robin for lunch and Caleb decided to make a salt and pepper creation on the table while we were waiting for the world's best french fries.
The problem with creating for Caleb is that he dislikes stuff on his hands. So Mama would have to wipe his hands every few seconds.
Drinking water from a straw
This is the picture that made me cry yesterday. No big story behind it really. I cry really easily. For the record, however, I wasn't bawling as Karen suggested. Just my usual "my grandchildren are the most precious babies on earth" kind of tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment