Pin It!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Purse Camera

Yesterday Karen drove up from Provo and we went shopping. I wanted to buy her a birthday present since she was going to be gone all summer and I don't know that I will see her again until September. We also went to The Cheesecake Factory for an early dinner. Typically, I don't like cheesecake, but I really liked the chocolate stuff we ate last night.

Now, if I'd had my "purse camera" I wouldn't have had to take this grainy picture with my cell phone.
While we were shopping, I found this camera and I decided to buy it. As a bonus, they were giving away a free printer/copier/scanner with every digital camera purchase. Here's a teeny tiny picture of it.


I was thinking I would buy the Nikon P5100, but at the store, I changed my mind.
What I like about the camera I bought is that it is small enough to keep in my purse, and it takes videos. The P5100 was more expensive, and perhaps a better camera, but more than I thought I needed for a "purse camera." However, this morning I'm starting to second-guess myself, and wonder if I should indeed have chosen the P5100 after all. Good thing I have 10 days to decide.
While Karen was here, she showed me how to upload a video, so I'm now going to give it a try. Cross your fingers.

This is a little clip of Caleb walking from the living room into the bathroom. He took one look at the scary yellow duck bathtub and took off the other way. He's never liked that duck tub, and it seems his opinion of it hasn't changed since the last time he saw it.

1 comment:

samandholly said...

It's sad that your "purse" camera cost twice as much as our "good" camera...