This is Samuel on his first birthday. He had a bad cold at the time, which is why his shirt is all wet.
This is in a suburb of Salt Lake City where Cheryl lived. I think it was Rose Park.
A collage of photos (because my scanner was so slow).
And this is when my baby boy had his first baby girl. I upgraded my title from Mom to Nana on this day!
Happy Birthday, Samuel. I love you so much!


4 comments:
So fun to see the old couch, painting, Grandma and dad. Yes, it was Rose Park. I remember Samuel being that age as if it was yesterday. I hope he has a great birthday.
This is so strange but I think Samuel as a little boy looks like Eliot. I know, different sibling's child but the resemblance was amazing! I loved seeing pics of you so young with your long hair!
Jenny, there was a picture of Eliot that I took in November that looked so much like my other son, Danny, that I couldn't believe it.
I had long hair until I was in my 40's! Never again though! Nothing worse than long grey hair.
That's why they make hair color Patti ;) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment