I stumbled across a fabulous thing the other day, so I thought I should share it with all three of my readers. It's a recipe card that you can fill out and print for all those occasions when you make something and share it, and then they ask you for the recipe but you don't just want to write it down on a post-it note. Now you can quickly and easily print out a recipe card for them! Follow this link to get there. If you print it on card stock, you will have a really nice recipe card to give them.
They can be printed with either two or three recipes to a page, and they can either all be the same recipe or you can type up individual recipes for each card which will be bundled onto the same page for printing.
So when you give something to someone that you know they are going to want the recipe for...
you can just attach it with whatever it is you are giving them, and they will be so happy!
Or, just use it to organize your own recipes.


1 comment:
Fabulous!
Post a Comment