Pin It!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

TOFW With OBB


 Last Friday night and most of Saturday I was in Layton with Cheryl, Karen and Michele, and a few hundred other people, most of whom I didn't know. It was time for Time Out For Women where you go listen to people tell you that you are awesome, and generally give you a spiritual and temporal uplifting boost to keep you feeling like you make a difference in the world and to keep trying to do your best. 
They changed all but one men's bathroom into ladies bathrooms to accommodate traffic. What a surprise to come around the corner to see this! 


The entire reason why I wanted to come to this particular event was because Kate and Sara would be here. Enough said, right?

I'm sure they would both hate this picture of themselves, but that's real life, and I'm extremely positive they don't read my blog, so I'm feeling safe. 

They gave an amazing presentation that was funny and touching. Perfect combination. 
By the way, Kate finds out the sex of her baby today! I'm rooting for pink.
(update- Kate sent me a text. It's blue, not pink. She is super excited for blue!)




2 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

LOVE IT! Wish I could have come with you!! :)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I don't know what you're talking about, I look AWESOME in that picture. Gazing off into the distance...licking my lips...it's priceless.

Thanks for the goodies, my dear- that made my day (as did the sign!)