This totally yummy snack was from Jenny (along with a drink mix that isn't shown). Corn Chex, Golden Grahams, almonds and coconut. Loved it! The best part was I could eat it for breakfast and it was totally legal because of the cereal. At least that's what I told myself at the time.
Here is my gift from Wylie. She makes me laugh! SIX bags!
Do you see it there? Do you remember my review of the cherry cordial flavor of M&M's? Just so she could see for herself, I got out my other bag (the one with only one M&M missing from it) of cherry cordial M&M's and let her sample it for herself. Mmmm, medicine! Wylie- I super-duper hope you don't mind that I exchanged the cherry cordial M&M's for some very respectable almond M&M's. It's no wonder I can't lose weight around here, but I am stocked up for weeks to come!
Thanks to my "sweet" friends! Love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment