Yesterday I went to Roberts Craft because they're closing their Jordan Landing store. Just thought I'd do my part to help them get rid of some of their inventory.
Most excellent job of community support! Open the Nativity - I want to see it! Are you going back into cake decorating? I see you have plenty of bags now, Meringue powder, glycerin, etc! Looks like you'll be crafting for a while too with all those wooden letters! FUN FOR YOU!
Bekah- that made me laugh out loud! Just stocking up mostly. I thought with the wooden letters I'd put them on the long wall above the kids' pictures. The letters spell "grandkids" and then I have letters that spell Noel that I plan to paint and glue together. I bought the nativity exclusively for the creche itself- I have no idea what is in the box. I have things for the frames and will post them in a day or two.
3 comments:
Most excellent job of community support! Open the Nativity - I want to see it! Are you going back into cake decorating? I see you have plenty of bags now, Meringue powder, glycerin, etc! Looks like you'll be crafting for a while too with all those wooden letters! FUN FOR YOU!
Holy Craft Project Batman!
Do you have anything in mind? Or are you just stocking up on some supplies?
Bekah- that made me laugh out loud! Just stocking up mostly. I thought with the wooden letters I'd put them on the long wall above the kids' pictures. The letters spell "grandkids" and then I have letters that spell Noel that I plan to paint and glue together.
I bought the nativity exclusively for the creche itself- I have no idea what is in the box.
I have things for the frames and will post them in a day or two.
Post a Comment