Pin It!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Last night I told my husband how blessed I was. As I was starting to tell him, I got all choked up and I had a hard time getting the words out. Eventually, I told him that I was so blessed to have a husband whom I loved and who loves me, a warm house full of food, a car that is full of gas, money in the bank, and a testimony of the gospel. I love my God, I love His Son, I love my children and I adore my grandchildren. I even have a few terrific friends and neighbors. Life doesn't get any better than this.
I'm also thankful that I did NOT buy more than one bag of these guys!

If you see these in the store, RUN AWAY! Do not be tempted to buy them because you're curious about how they will taste. Take my word for it on this one- THEY TASTE DISGUSTING! I am a super duper chocolate cherry lover. Hence, I partook. I ate ONE. Yeeeeuck! It was so mediciney-tasting. The bag was so pretty! But inside was just pretty nasty. Now what am I going to do with the rest of the bag? Laura suggested I make a Christmas decoration using them (an advent countdown). Maybe if I get around to making a gingerbread house I could use them as a brick road. Whatever they're used for, I'll go with the idea that they are inedible, because they are.
What are you thankful for?
P.S. The winner of the 16x20 canvas print is (drum roll, please) #5. Six votes for #5 (seven if you count Bud's vote). Personally, I voted for #4. Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Ren said...

Maybe they're like the pumpkin drink and you have to try them more than once.

Patti said...

Just because you said that, I just now tried another one. Ew. Yuck. Nasty. It even made me make a face, involuntarily. I'm sticking with the original assessment. Excuse me, I need to go rinse out my mouth.