Sunday was an emotional day for me, for several reasons. At the end of the day, I read one of my favorite blogs (I've been trying to limit my computer time on Sunday, but this was good for me to read),
320 Sycamore. She posted this quote from President Harold B. Lee. A few more tears came when I read this, and I found myself missing my little babies. They're all grown now, but I can still recall when they were so little and so cute.

Remember my recipe holder? I improved it.

Let me introduce you to my blog designer, my daughter, Karen.

Isn't she just the cutest thing in the world? Yes, sometimes I really miss my "little" kids, but I'm also happy with who they are as adults. If you have little ones in your house, cherish your time with them. I promise, you'll wonder where the time went when it's gone, and you might wish for them back.

1 comment:
AMEN!!
Post a Comment