I saw this quote on 320 Sycamore. I love that blog. Seriously!
This is what my lesson is going to be about on Sunday (Feb. 6). I love this quote. So many times we overlook the normal days or fail to find happiness in the simple things that happen in our life. Life is usually just made up of the simple, normal days. What can I do to find joy in this day? Is there anything I can do to help someone else find joy in this day? I'm determined to try.

2 comments:
So very, very true! You never know what may happen tomorrow. or today.
First, I love your new blog look! And Second, I agree on your take on the "normal days" and not overlooking them and even finding joy in them! Don't you just wish for a normal day sometimes when life has been pretty hectic or stressful or even when you've just been fighting a cold or the flu or have a dang toothache! just had to throw the toothache thing in there.. haha
Post a Comment