Pin It!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Valentine Craft

President Uchtdorf has admonished us to create. I was blog surfing during a slow period at work (okay, we can all read between the lines here. I don't have to sugar coat it for you, do I?).
This page was a freebie on one of the blogs. If you want to make one, go here.
My "create" part comes in because I cut the mat that goes around it. The hardest part was deciding which scrapbook paper I should use for it. Then I used my Cricut (please, can someone tell me why I bought that? Oh, because it looks good sitting unused in my craft room, right?) to cut out the center square. But it wasn't exactly right, so I had to remeasure and recut by hand. And, of course, plop it in the frame. Now where am I going to put it? I have no idea. But, I have created. I like to follow the counsel of the Brethren.

1 comment:

Laura Read said...

It's cute. Today I created a bookshelf, and hopefully will create a more organized children's room