On the Panama Canal transit, I was next to this guy (if he's your relative, I apologize). I was amazed by his eyebrows! How does he do that?

I'm really sorry this picture isn't larger. That's what I get for stealing from the internet. Here's Clarence Peabody, Angel-second class. His eyebrows are just like the guy's above.

This is where I planned to spend a major amount of my time while we were on the ship. Guess how many times I went. Go ahead. Guess.

Guess how many times I should have gone after eating things like this (I liked how they plated this).

And this! Oh, the light brown stick you see to the right? It wasn't supposed to be there. It's from the vanilla ice cream I ordered to go with this cake, so don't deduct points on the plating on this one.

This was us, almost every night. The reason Bud has that face is because he was in the middle of telling a joke. He had everyone's attention!

And that's the end of the cruise.

I hope you enjoyed it, even though you got the less expensive version!
5 comments:
I guess three. We had a guy on our boat shuttle over to Catalina with curly, thick, crazy eyebrows like that too. Maybe that's what started my nausea. Great pic of the two of you at the end. Thank you for sharing your cruise with me...once again, you saved me a lot of time and money!
Yes, the correct answer is I visited the gym exactly three times.
I did enjoy it! I enjoyed it very much. One less thing to do in my lifetime, see the Panama Canal. Pictures are the next to closest thing.
Glad I could save you all so much money! Really, all you need is to see the pictures. You don't need the personal experience. Consider it my gift to your retirement fund.
Good job going THREE times, that is worth something I am sure.
Post a Comment