August 10th- Our 8th anniversary of marriage August 11th- My 15th anniversary of receiving my endowment August 12th- Our 7th anniversary of being sealed
I was too lazy to scan pictures in to show you each of the days. Please just enjoy this one picture instead.
Congratulations on each of those wonderful anniversaries! I was there for the first two! And am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments! You have definitely overcome many obstacles and have become a champion!! :) What a wonderful example you are to me!
6 comments:
Congratulations on each of those wonderful anniversaries! I was there for the first two! And am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments! You have definitely overcome many obstacles and have become a champion!! :) What a wonderful example you are to me!
What a happy week of anniversaries!
Congratulations! What a great week for you!
Oh, uh, happy anniversary.
Happy anniversaries! I did enjoy that one picture but there were no pictures of you. That would be more fun:).
Post a Comment