Pin It!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Grandchild Turns Six!

It's Sunday. This little girl was born on a Sunday, six years ago today. Happy Birthday Nora! She turned my son into a dad and she turned me into a grandmother! Being a grandmother is the best invention ever!




This next picture was at Samuel's graduation with his masters, and the day Nora told us her mommy was pregnant again!
On this day, Nora became a big sister!
Here she is at her favorite spaghetti place. I should have taken a before AND after picture.


This was at her birthday party last summer ('09).

And this was just last month when I got to go see her. How cute is this girl? Super cute.
Not to mention how super smart and clever and witty she is. I love you, Nora! Have a great birthday today!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

That girl is so so cute. What a beauty! Hope it was a great day for her.