Pin It!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D

She couldn't stay awake for the drive into L.A. I don't blame her. I shut my eyes several times too, but it wasn't because I was sleepy. I'm just not a good passenger! At one point, when I touched my son's arm (because I was nervous) he said "Woman! Just let me drive! I know what I'm doing." Sorry, Son.
When we got to the movie, there was a guy playing the organ. It was AWESOME! He played mostly Disney music, but not exclusively. Nora didn't like it. Can you tell why? She has very sensitive ears.
When they were ready to start the movie, he disappeared into the floor. So cool.
Treats for the movie! Nora chose sour candy-probably something gummy. What was it, Nora? Sara went with the more traditional selection of popcorn, root bear and a snack-size package of plain M&M's.
After the movie was over, and yes, I cried, (and it took Nora about 1/3 of the way into the movie before she'd put on her 3-D glasses...she doesn't like stuff flying out at her. We assured her nothing was flying out), we went to a funzone-type place exclusively reserved for the patrons of the theatre.
For the rest of the story and pictures with commentary by Nora and Sara, click here.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I cried too! I loved it. I clicked over to your son's blog and am so jealous that we didn't have something like that here. My boys would have loved it! Too fun.

Stacey said...

That is so so fun!!!! I wish I knew about that when we lived there! I think Chloe is still too young for it all, but I would've loved it! :)

erin said...

Danny doesn't like stuff flying at him, either. The butterfly garden at the aquarium freaks him out.

Stephanie said...

We had to bribe Annie to put on 3D sunglasses at Disneyland - and now we don't go to any 3D movies because it's just too much drama.

What a fun grandma you are!!