Today I ditched work. I have a boss that's nice. He lets me do stuff like that from time to time (from all the time to all the time). I went to Provo with Cheryl and Joette to have lunch with my mom.

Joette said I blended in with the walls. Does that make me a wallflower? If the shoe fits...

I gave my mom her Christmas present today. I couldn't wait until December, and didn't want to risk the chance that she'd see it before it was presented to her, since I have one too, and so does Cheryl.

She seemed to like it! It's a travel book from our family cruise we took in Oct. 2009.

After lunch, Joette wanted to see Stonehenge, so we drove by and took a picture. I don't think the original site has such nice mountains in the background.

Then we went to the temple but didn't stay because the line was too long for initiatories and we didn't have time to do a session.

I think my son-in-law should get a job tending the temple grounds here in Utah. He used to do it in D.C., so he knows how.

What a great view! SOOC, no retouching.

I might have to put this one on my desktop for awhile. Great day. Glad I got to ditch work!
4 comments:
glad you could come w/us!
<---- this is me, jealous. Such great pictures Aunt Patti. Mind if I use the fountain one for my desktop too? Thanks for pictures of my Grandma too! Such pretty ladies! Love you girls.
Wow! Your mom looks very young! Was she 12 when she had you? How fun to be able to have a girls lunch. :)
What a fun day! Glad you have an in with the boss!
Post a Comment