Pin It!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Sara

Sara is dressed up as Snow White and she has some flowers. I will show you later what game she and Nora played with them.

Have you seen a face cuter than this one? I think not.
Sweet!
I bought her a toy while I was there because all I brought with me for her were boring new clothes.








This last picture was taken on our way back to the airport. She was not happy I was leaving.
This was when her dad tried cheering her up by saying they'd go to Chick-fil-a for dinner. When I asked Sara what her favorite thing was at Chick-fil-a, she mumbled, "I don't know." Then Nora asked her the same question and she answered, "the playground."
I love you, Sara! I miss you too!

4 comments:

samandholly said...

Sara said, "I love Nana because she sent me this blog. I love you Nana. Thank you Nana for sending me a blog. Please come back to our house Nana."

Stephanie said...

Who couldn't love Nana? Sweet girl.

wylie said...

Doesn't she have the cutest smile, how did you ever leave her?!

Patti said...

Wylie, the only thing that made it possible to leave her was that I was headed to see Caleb who was so excited I was coming. Sara, poor sweetheart, was so hard to leave even still.