Pin It!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Park City Pretties

Yesterday I had lunch with my sisters, my b-i-l and my niece and her two darling girls. This is Preslie. Thanks for lunch, Andrew!

This is Preslie chowing down on an ear of corn!
Now it's her big sister's turn! Go for it, Chloe!
Would you just look at this face?
A stroll down Park City's Main street.
It lured us in. It couldn't be helped.
The smell of the place came outside and assaulted us!
These peanut butter cups are as big as my fist!
LynnEl bought a few things and I had half a bite of a truffle and one very tiny taste of a mint. I think I came through almost unscathed! It was a fun day hanging out with y'all. They're in town for a big event on Saturday! Woohoo for Dan and Brooke!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

You didn't get an apple?? I drive an hour to get to an R.M.C.F. Then I have to buy 5 (any more than 5 go bad before I can eat them) They are so delicious.
I can't believe how big these girls are. And so so cute. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Congrats Dan and Brooke.

Stacey said...

I love those pictures!! They're so so cute! It was so fun having lunch with you guys yesterday!!!

LynnEl Springer said...

YUM to all of these pictures! Such sweet - sweet pictures!! :)