Pin It!

Monday, August 30, 2010

No Alarm Clock Needed

Shortly after 6:00 AM, we saw a strange flicker of light. And another. Then there was the crash that followed. Shortly after that, the automatic machine gun went off, and this is what it left in its wake.
Most of these are about the size of my thumbnail. They bounced right up to the door step.



On May 24th, our yard looked like this...


And as Al Roker would put it- that's what's happening in our neck of the woods.

3 comments:

Terry said...

That was quite the storm eh? (still speaking Canadian). We have a metal patio set right outside our bedroom window, which was open. Can you say LOUD??

wylie said...

Pretty amazing storm! I had just posted a status on facebook about the storm being an effective alarm clock this morning . . . and then I laughed when I saw the header of your blog post =)

Bekah said...

Man, we never get the fun weather here. I love rain and wind and hail. (Cause we hardly ever get any)