Before I was in AZ I went to CA. Here are a few pictures of my youngest CA grand daughter. She is so sweet, and adorably cute!
Hey Mia, what's over there? A huge pumpkin! She loves books, just like her other sisters. Some random cuteness... I wish I didn't live so far away from this girl!
What a cutie! I can see some of her Nana in her - but mostly I think she looks like Holly! She is definitely a sweetheart! Such cuteness! Glad you shared her with us!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures of her.
Doesn't she just steal your heart.
What a cutie! I can see some of her Nana in her - but mostly I think she looks like Holly! She is definitely a sweetheart! Such cuteness! Glad you shared her with us!
You have beautiful grandbabies!
Oh she has grown so much, what a cutie and so happy.
Mia is adorable. Her hair looks really red. What a cutie.
Post a Comment