Pin It!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Not Keeping Up

Last week we went to a dental seminar. The doctor sponsoring it had about 400 people to his home for dinner. Here are a few pictures of his yard.
This is only one of several spots he had tables and chairs set up.
Nice fountain. His home is at the foot of Little Cottonwood, more or less.
This swing spins out over a ravine.
Adds new meaning to indoor/outdoor swimming pool.
A reflection of the sunset off the mountains. It's quite the view.
A pretty decent band and a few brave souls dancing.
I'm glad I don't have to keep up with the Jones', even if his name isn't Jones.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love seeing beautiful homes -- and then leaving and realizing I don't have to pay for all the fluff. So pretty, though.

Cheryl said...

Wow! He must have some dental practice to afford all that!